_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
References for many of the Newest Kits
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 7,219 Posts
KitMaker Network: 981 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 02:08 PM UTC
With the release of the newest kits, things have gotten busy again for me. For those of you who don't know, I sell references for a lot of the recent kits that have been released. I no longer sell CD's, which is very good news for you. You no longer have to pay for shipping, and you get your references on the same day you pay for them. Files are sent via wetransfer.com.
Many of these are photos most folks just don't have access to as a lot are SF related. Many more common vehicles have shots taken in refit facilities - engines in the vehicle, out of the vehicle, open engine bays, suspensions, interiors, etc. All of the better builds you're seeing right now (Pascal's, for instance) are using these references.
Here's a quick list of the more popular ones a the moment:

Buffalo: With and without slat armor. Also with slat and spaced armor. Interiors and underside details are included. Latest files show all updates NOT found in the Bronco kit - suspension update, A/C unit, hood details.

Bradley: M2A3/M3A3 - Very comprehensive, interiors, etc. Also many shots of older M2A0+ models as a bonus.

Stryker: All variants. Over 1000 photos, interiors, belly armor, etc.

SOF HWMMV's: SF Gun trucks, M1114, M1152, GMV's, MARSOC GMV's, Iraqi Recce Platoon, Slovenian SF

RG-31: Mk 3, Mk 5, plus RG-33, including VERY rare SOCOM version not readily found online.

Husky Route Clearance Vehicle and Trailer (you know why)

M-ATV, including SF version (rear access door to cab, differences in bed, etc.)

Again, this is a list of the most current offerings. I often throw in freebies with smaller walkarounds, ie, M88A1, M88A2, M1A2 engins and empty engine bays, among others.

Maxx Pro: No more complete reference than this one anywhere. Maxx Pro base, plus, and dash.

Cougar: Many variants, 4x4 and 6x6.

Contact me via PM. PayPal is preferred method of payment.

Thanks.

WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 1,816 Posts
KitMaker Network: 329 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 11:43 PM UTC
I have a bunch of Rob's photo "CD's" and I can highly recommend them to those interested in the vehicles he covers.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 7,219 Posts
KitMaker Network: 981 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 09:49 AM UTC
Thanks for the kind words, Patrick.
A heads up for everyone, I'll be gone for a week or two "soon."
I will not be taking my external hard drive with me, so files will be unavailable during that time.

I also want to thank everyone who has purchased references from me recently. I mentioned last year all proceeds go toward the Tuskegee Airmen tribute bike. Every day gets it closer - recent proceeds have gone to purchase a Buell M2 Racing Motor. After all, a bike based on a P-51 HAS to be fast, right?
SHarjacek
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 977 Posts
KitMaker Network: 88 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 09:55 AM UTC
Pm sent.

Kind regards, Sven.
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 12:52 PM UTC
Robs disks are great. Definitely worth the small price that he asks.
 _GOTOTOP