_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Howdy
ooldguy
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 - 03:42 PM UTC
I am looking to see if there is an easy site in cyber world where a guy might easily post his builds and share in some positive reinforcement. I have noticed that this site seems to function in a direct connection with ARMORAMA which is a little confusing to one who does not understand the give and take here. Is there a direct connection, if so why run two Forums??

Bones
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 03:00 AM UTC
It is all part of the larger Kitmaker network. Armorama, Aeroscale, Model Shipwrights, Model Geek, Automodeler, RailRoad Modeling, Historicus Forma and now PC War Machine plus the special interest groups. Basically, each interest with its own site but linked together. If you have multiple hobby interests you can easily work between pages, and with the latest posts feature, you can read all the updates across the entire network.

You can post in any of the forums-your login serves every site in the network. There will be helpful people across the network who will enjoy what you share, participate in discussions and answer your questions. This really is a great place to be.
SHERMANRULES
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 07:52 AM UTC
Thanks for the response I will give it serious consideration as the site does look easy to use.

Bones
 _GOTOTOP