_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies: Compressors
Talk about compressors.
Hosted by Matt Leese
Are mini compressors (electric) any good?
maxiglesias
Visit this Community
Dominican Republic
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 01:07 PM UTC
Hello there Armorama comunity!

I'm pretty new to the forums and pretty new to the subject i'm trying to start a discussion here.

First of, i'm making models for a bit while now, always hand brushing all of them. I love militaries and cannot see myself making some other stuff more than military aircrafts and armors. With that said, now i'm trying to make the "jump" from hand to airbrushing, but there's a bit of a problem: I'm a bit short of money (all the time) to buy a good compressor for my newly adquired NEO's dual action gravity feeds airbrushes.

The thing is, i was evaluating my chances on getting some descent compressors for cheap and suddenly i came to this kind of compressor, (http://amzn.com/B00BFEB23E), that one is a Master brand, but they are pretty cheap and i can get one of those totally free from Amazon right now if i want. the problem is, since i never airbrushed before, i don't really know if those are any good for the job or at least as a starter kit.

Can someone please provide some usefull information about those. I don't trust the reviews from Amazon because most of them come from people doing lots of different stuff than scale models.

Thanks in advance for the help!
 _GOTOTOP