_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Serbia
Deranius
Visit this Community
Novi Sad, Serbia & Montenegro
entire network: 60 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 09:55 AM UTC
Greetings from Novi Sad, Serbia. My name is Rade and I am astrophysicist, which recently (year and a half ago), got hooked on ship modelling. Looking forward to learn something from you guys and meet you as well.
Live long and prosper.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 11:34 AM UTC
Welcome aboard, lots of great guys on this site to talk to. Al
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 12:12 PM UTC
He's dead, Jim.

Welcome to the site. Always good to have members, from abroad. Although, I do wish you dabbled in armor. I would definitely like to see photos of Serbia's military vehicles. Do you build wooden or plastic ships? I have been considering trying a wooden one, just to broaden my horizons.
Robbd01
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 791 Posts
KitMaker Network: 161 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 12:56 PM UTC
Fascinating Jim,

Hi Serbia

Cheers
Deranius
Visit this Community
Novi Sad, Serbia & Montenegro
entire network: 60 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 08:16 PM UTC

Quoted Text

He's dead, Jim.

Welcome to the site. Always good to have members, from abroad. Although, I do wish you dabbled in armor. I would definitely like to see photos of Serbia's military vehicles. Do you build wooden or plastic ships? I have been considering trying a wooden one, just to broaden my horizons.

Well, at the moment I am building plastic ships, but would like to try myself in building wooden one in future. As for armor pics, maybe I can send some of those, since there is many armor guys in my club. Is there any reference section in which I can put links of reference photos?
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 12:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

He's dead, Jim.

Well, at the moment I am building plastic ships, but would like to try myself in building wooden one in future. As for armor pics, maybe I can send some of those, since there is many armor guys in my club. Is there any reference section in which I can put links of reference photos?

I would suggest the Russo-Soviet forum on Armorama.com I'm sure they will be appreciated.
SHarjacek
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 977 Posts
KitMaker Network: 88 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 01:11 AM UTC
Hello and welcome Rade!

Enjoy your stay and if you have any reference photos you wish to post, please do so!

Kind regards, Sven.
 _GOTOTOP