Shows and events in North America.
Help - Request for Thursday Night Judging
Petty
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 24 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 01:10 AM UTC
As many of you might know our pre-registration efforts for this year's AMPS International Convention are a great success. To date, we are approaching 300 models pre-registered with one more day to go until pre-registration closes.

Pre-registration allows modelers to enter their models on Thursday night, 3 April 2014. As a result, our first two-hour judging shift will start at 6:30 PM Thursday to support pre-registration. We need 6 Table Captains,18 judges and 2 runners for this shift. Currently, we have 2 Table Captains and 8 judges who offered their assistance, but I'm still 4 Table Captains and 10 judges short of being able to cover what we need for this judging shift.

Please contact me at [email protected] or through the AMPS web-site at http://www.amps-armor.org/ampssite/sendMail.aspx?Who=22 if you can help out and spend some quality time with a great bunch of modelers.

Thanks for supporting AMPS 2014!

Mike Petty
AMPS
Chief Judge
2VP, South Region
AFVFan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,980 Posts
KitMaker Network: 409 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 04:29 AM UTC
Email sent.
Petty
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 24 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 - 02:07 AM UTC
I want to thank those who responded to my request for judges for Thursday evening. At this point, we need two judges and two runners to fill out the shift of six judging tables.

As of 29 March 2014, we had 334 models entered through pre-registration so it's very important we run the six judging tables Thursday evening.

Please contact me at [email protected] or through the AMPS web-site athttp://www.amps-armor.org/ampssite/sendMail.aspx?who=22 if you can help us out for the Thursday evening judging shift.

Thanks for supporting AMPS 2014 and travel safely

Mike Petty
AMPS
Chief Judge
2VP, South Region
 _GOTOTOP