_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings to all
condor33
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 - 01:22 AM UTC
Greetings all, I am from Chile

I have registered in your forum because I need someone to guide me how to paint a 1:35 scale model I have of the LCVP landing craft Italeri. I would place it once finished a diorama representing "Omaha Beach" and that the model requires effects "weathering" to make visible in the hull the action of sea water on the painting, besides the rust I've seen in most LCVPs models, that appear on the Internet

Now I have the general tone paint, model master 2055 "U.S. NAVY BLUE GREY". All I've done so far is to paint all structural parts to suggest humbrol 94 carries scrapes wood if the finished model

Hopefully you can help me

condor33 from Chile
raypalmer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,151 Posts
KitMaker Network: 100 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 - 09:38 AM UTC
Hey condor. I'd start a thread in armorama as well as model shipwrights for this. They'll have many answers for you in short order.
condor33
Visit this Community
Region de Valparaiso, Chile
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 01:03 AM UTC

I appreciate it that I could support with a presentation of the topic I want to develop: A LCVP landing craft that reached Omaha Beach, and transporting soldiers are at it protect of German machine gun fire

condor33
 _GOTOTOP