_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
FS: Various WWII Kits
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 258 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 02:01 AM UTC
Bump with reduced prices. Thank you.

Hello,
I have a couple of WWII kits I am selling. None of them are started. All Prices include Shipping to USA only. I accept Paypal. I have based prices off what I could find on ebay or other sites so feel free to make offers. I have purchased off the forum before but never sold. But if anyone has concerns I have sold on ebay, user name is jje24goblue. See below for kit details. All are 1/35.

Thank you,
Jeff

Dragon M3A1 Half-Track, Smart Kit, Kit Number 6332. Box is open but all parts are still sealed in bags. Small parts and PE are still on the card. - $40

Cyber-Hobby Sd. Kfz. 182 King Tiger Initial Production, Kit Number 6349. Kit still sealed so I don't know about the inside. - $45

DML M26A-1 Pershing, Kit Number 6801. Kit is still sealed but one corner has come undone but have not checked the inside. - $25

AFV Club M-10 Tank Destroyer, Kit Number AF 35024. Box has water damange to it. However all the parts are still in the bags as well as the decals. Instructions are in good shape. The decals look faded as this is a older kit but they are still sealed in the bag as well. - $25

Tamiya Dragon Wagon, Kit number 35 230. Box is unseal but all parts are still in the bag. Also included are two Eduard PE sets - 35 238, mostly interior upgrades including a cut out for the dashboard and the other is 35 241 which is boxes and panels for the kit. The interior set is still sealed; the panel set is open but none of the parts have been removed. - $100.

Tamiya M4A3 Sherman, Kit number 35 122. Box is open but all parts are in the bag. Also includes Jordi Rubio 105 mm M4 replacement barrel, TG-44 and Combat Series M4 Light Guards - Rear, CS-53. - $20

Let me know if you have any questions.
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 - 05:22 PM UTC
Bump
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2014 - 05:28 AM UTC
Just a bump with lower prices. Remember prices include shipping. I have switched to more modern armor and I would like to send this stuff to a good home. So feel free to make an offer.

Jeff
 _GOTOTOP