_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
blackdog 1/35 leopard 2A6M CAN barracuda conv
aireyr1racer
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 01:36 AM UTC
Hi help needed
Just got this conversion and guess what no instruction sheets,after endless emails to supplier to tell them so ,but still no replies
(Not impressed to say the least)
Do any of you guys out there done this conversion and still have the instructions to hand,and could pass them on would be a great help
Thanks guys
Ian
MadModeler
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
entire network: 454 Posts
KitMaker Network: 165 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 02:42 AM UTC
There are no instruction for this kit. I had to wing it with my knowledge of the tank. Or ask my zipper head friends.

Cheers,
Tom
aireyr1racer
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 04:35 AM UTC
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the reply,yes i knew there were no instructions, after countless emails and no replies i mailed Blackdog and they mailed back teling me to replace the kit parts with the resin ones,and as i have no knowledge at all on the tank ,i think its gona be fun lol
ive started on the tracks at mo (bronco) so while im doing this i have downloaded as many pics as i can to help me,fell in love with the big girl while surfing the net and saw the conversion,and thought ive got to build this its effing awsome
been thinking of doing this build as a what if,maybe fit a RWS? or been looking at some Live Resin online their stuff looks really good, so maybe a M2 Browning or 40mm granade machine gun even thinking on the M134 minigun lollll
what ya think
Kind Regards Ian
 _GOTOTOP