_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello ya'll
sgt1255
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 20 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 - 08:01 PM UTC
Hello,

I am new to this site eventhough I have been browsing it for awhile. I am just getting back into modeling after about a 20 hiatus.

My first model was a Tamiya Panzer III just to get my feet wet again. I tried many different techniques on it (i.e. salt chipping, pigment weathering, and battle damage). It turned out pretty good for my first try. I think I over did it but that's what I wanted to try out things.

Right now, I am building a Tamiya M1A2 OIF. I just finished the build and applied the gloss coat today to get ready for the weathering. I want to do some light to medium weathering with washes and pastels. This M1 is turning out very good so far so I pray I don't screw it up with the weathering. That's why I want light to medium on it.

I have a Tamiya Tiger I early model waiting in the wings and I got PE for it. This is my next project.

Just yesterday, my wife decided to get two models, one was given to me now and one is for Christmas. The one I got now is the Meng Merkava. She said that she got this because she really liked the way it looked lol. I look at it and it's a. Eautiful looking tank but I never have done individual track links before. All she told me about the Christmas one is that it's the same brand. So I guess it's another Meng lol.

I will have many questions and I hope ya'll don't mind lol.
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 461 Posts
KitMaker Network: 103 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 05:34 AM UTC
You're are the right place to get answers. Take photos so you can show here where you have problems.

And welcome buddy ;-)
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 07:23 AM UTC
Welcome to the site and network proper and I look forward to seeing your work on here soon. I am sure you will get the answers you need.
 _GOTOTOP