_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
engines one at a time.
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,184 Posts
KitMaker Network: 356 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 05:47 AM UTC
O.K. I guess nobody has 3 engines laying around so I'll go about it this way. Still looking for 3 1/24th xcale engines, 350's. If you have one in your parts bin that you don't need, I can use it. I figure maybe 3 builders out there in different parts of the world might have one each, then I can get on with my build. So I guess I'm looking to import 3 seperate engines from all over. Like Johnny Cash, one peice at a time. Thanks, Bob D.
Or even better; if any of you plane builders have a 1/32 or 1/35th scale in-line aircraft engines laying about, that would be best. One builder here another there; you got the idea. Thanks again, Bob D.
KoSprueOne
Visit this Community
Myanmar
entire network: 4,011 Posts
KitMaker Network: 879 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 09:52 AM UTC
I'll look through my parts. They'll probably be GM

They might be from this kit:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k290/SprueOne/Chevelle_Station_Wagon/wagon_CHASSIS46.jpg

or this kit:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k290/SprueOne/Custom_Caddy/Revell_Caddy_custom_graysprue.jpg

dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 2,184 Posts
KitMaker Network: 356 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 - 04:12 AM UTC
Hey KoSprueOne, Much thanks to you. After checking the open space I will only need 2 engines. The 3rd one is far enough back that with the open space it wont be seen. So long as they are the same I can pull this off. Adding all the exhust and cooling pipes will do the trick of having a full engine compartment. Just let me know what you would like for them and the cost off shipping. Again, thanks very much. Bob D.
KoSprueOne
Visit this Community
Myanmar
entire network: 4,011 Posts
KitMaker Network: 879 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 04:45 AM UTC

Since you only need two of the same, I found this (2) engine in the kit stash. If this one will work in your project then you can have these for free. Consider them holiday stocking stuffers from me to you

Or, if you have any extra 1/24 - 1/25 tools or garage equipment then send what you think is the equal worth equivalent after you receive the engines.

PM your snail mail address

_GOTOTOP