Armor kits for sale by poster.
WTS: 1/35 Academy M1151 HMMWV kit
BlancoDiablo
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 37 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:45 AM UTC
Well I bought this kit a week or two ago with the intent of building a Special Forces GMV out of it, but found that I do not have the skills to scratch-build the parts that I need, so I'd like to sell this kit or trade it for a Bronco M1114 kit (not the one with the CROWS on top). The kit is brand new in the box, I only opened it to make sure all parts were present. All the sprues, PE parts, and decals are still in original unopened plastic. All parts are present and this kit is 100%. Will post some pictures later tonight. Looking to get $45 shipped out of this (CONUS shipping only) or a straight trade for a Bronco M1114 HMMWV kit. I can accept PayPal (+4% fee) or Postal Money Order. Thanks for looking!
sgtsauer
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 2,605 Posts
KitMaker Network: 650 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 01:13 AM UTC
I have a Bronco M1114 CROWS kit but I gave the CROWS to another site member to repair their build. The kit still has all of the standard M1114 parts in it.If you can't sell your M1151, I would be interested in trading the M1114 for it.
BlancoDiablo
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 37 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 01:28 AM UTC
So basically, all I would need would be the GPK turret kit, correct? If that's the case, I would be happy to trade.
 _GOTOTOP