_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Essex , uk
2staffs
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 12:03 AM UTC
Just a quick intro
After having a hip replaced I found myself glued too a chair for 12 weeks so decided too revisit my childhood and started building model ships but was like a kid in a sweet shop spoilt for choice with just how far the hobby has progressed (I'm only 41) so took a liking too 1:350 scale
So far I've a CV65 tamiya enterprise / airfix type 45 / 2 airfix Trafalgar class subs /and my favourite 1:350 new tooled Yamato all completed with WE from lionroar or white ensign
I'm currently on a IJN kegaro class destroyer and have a sneaky eye on the next project if I can get the boss too clear it 1:200 trumpeter Bismarck
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 - 07:26 AM UTC
Welcome back to the hobby. You will find a bunch of great guys, here who are looking to aid you in the advancement of building and finishing your military miniatures. I, myself am about to be put out of action, due to a torn rotator cuff. I have one ship to build. I promised my grandfather that I would build the USS Brown(the Fletcher Class destroyer he served on in the Pacific). So, expect to hear from me.
 _GOTOTOP