JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 7,772 Posts
KitMaker Network: 802 Posts
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 02:07 AM UTC
3rd annual Bays Mountain Park Model Expo 2013 serving the Tri-Cities of Johnson City, TN; Kingsport, TN; Bristol, TN/Va.:

Saturday, November 2

9:00 a.m. and running till 3:00 p.m.

NEW LOCATION! The show will be held in a new location, but is still sponsored by Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport, Tennessee.

The show is being held at the Renaissance Center, 1200 E Center St, Kingsport, TN 37660
Phone:(423) 392-8414, near downtown Kingsport.

Siderius writes
Quoted Text

The show will feature expanded categories, 29 if memory serves. This is the only model show in Northeast Tennessee, the next closest show is in Knoxville, Tennessee about 100 miles to the west of the Tri-Cities of Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol, TN/Va.

I hope anyone in the area will come by and enter. If you have any questions, let me know on this thread or PM me. I will respond to all. Link to PM Russell

Thanks, see you at the show. Russell

Siderius
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 1,747 Posts
KitMaker Network: 15 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 07:13 AM UTC
Just a quick update, we now will be hosting 5 vendors who will be selling models and model related items at our show this coming November 2 in Kingsport, TN. Come out if you are close by, to our 3rd annual 2013 Model Expo being held at the Rennaissance center near downtown Kingsport, Tennessee.
 _GOTOTOP