Armor kits for sale by poster.
FS: new books SU-152, T-60 etc.from Russia
pobeditel
entire network: 30 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 - 01:36 AM UTC
Hi all!
I offer new books (prices indicated in GBP without shipping):
309. SU-152 and the other self-propelled guns based on the KV tank. Tactical Press, Moscow 2013. This book - the first in Russia a serious study of the topic of self-propelled guns based on the heavy tank KV. The book is fully shows the evolution of heavy self-propelled guns since from fighter pillboxes Object 212 and ending with the standard SU-152. The book is based entirely on archival documents. For the first time more than half of text and graphics were published. In the book for the first time presented a number of projects on the basis KV of self-propelled unit, previously unknown even to researchers. Size 205x260 mm; hard laminated cover, 264 pages with illustrations: archive b&w photos, pictures from manuals, 4 pages of color pictures and drawings. Price 19.00
310. T-60 light tank and the machines on its base. Tactical Press, Moscow 2013. The book tells the story of creating a light tank T-60, called the soldiers "baby", and machines based on it. T-60 - Russian tank designers hasty improvisation, a machine with a hard life: that she had to make up for a catastrophic shortage of armored vehicles, which experienced the Red Army in 1941. Tanks T-60 bore the brunt of the battle of winter in December 1941 - February 1942. Size 205x260 mm; hard laminated cover, 224 pages with illustrations: archive b&w photos, pictures from manuals, 8 pages of color pictures and drawings. Price 19.00
To get detailed information write please to me: [email protected]
I offer also other literature devoted to tanks and military vehicles (full list in English from 318 items!), model kits and accessoires from Russia.
Send e-mail if interested.
Best regards
Viktor Kulikov
Moscow, RUSSIA

_GOTOTOP