_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Navy Vet from carolina
IYAOYAS
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 11:02 AM UTC
Hello all! I am a disabled vet from North Carolina. I was an aviation ordnanceman for ten years in the Navy and I have been building models since I was a teen. Being in Naval Aviation and an airliner enthusiast I have been doing mostly aviation modeling over the years. I have recently become fascinated with armor modeling but I have always been a bit intimidated by it. At the behest of a friend of mine from a local gun forum I belong to he directed me here to learn and get more familiar with the armoring world! I am glad to be here and I can't wait to learn! Thanks for having me!
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 11:58 AM UTC
Welcome Chris from the other side of the 'pond' the guy's from the armour side will look after you, but don't forget we also build aircraft and everything else here.

Use the 'Browse Sites' button at the top left of the screen and you'll find all the other Kitmaker sub-sites.
Robbd01
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
entire network: 791 Posts
KitMaker Network: 161 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 12:43 PM UTC
Welcome aboard. Old Navy vet also, late '70's early '80's. I survived intact. I too wanted to get into Naval aviation but the Navy figured I would do better shooting them down then fixing them (FTM-2). I mostly hang out between Aeroscale and the Armorama sites though I do wander over to the model shipwrights site now and then.

Cheers

USMC6094
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 51 Posts
KitMaker Network: 11 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 08:23 AM UTC
Welcome from another forum newby as well as a Vet from North Carolina, I was an "I" level airframer in the Marines for alittle over nine years.

Again welcome
 _GOTOTOP