_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
About Subscription
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 461 Posts
KitMaker Network: 103 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 07:47 AM UTC
I was about to subscribe, then a couple of questions popped into my head (happens from time to time).

It is said: Automatic entry into our free kit giveaway! Each month a subscriber will win.

Is this still happening? Is this limited to US subscribers? Us Canadians, specifically from Quebec, are we entered too into the giveaway?

TIA

Marc
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 10:14 AM UTC
Marc

I am a Canadian and am a subscriber, all subscribers are entered in the month draws, and yes they are still ongoing.

Kevin
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 11:20 AM UTC
Thank's. I wanted to be certain, because all kind of Giveaways in North-America that accepts Canadian have little written rules that says: Except Quebec. Even some Canadians giveaways have them too. Look at this one at The Movie Network, owned by Bell Canada:

Quoted Text

ELIGIBILITY

This Contest is open to permanent legal residents of Canada only (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of 21 at the time of entry. Entry is strictly prohibited by TMN, its affiliates (including the cable, satellite or other affiliates), any prize providers and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, representatives, licensors and agents as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies involved in this Contest, and their immediate families and persons with whom they are domiciled.

So basically, that was the reason behind me asking these questions
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 11:37 AM UTC
I have seen those before, but I don't beleive that applies here. Maybe Jim can pipe up and let us know for sure.

staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 11:45 AM UTC
Perhaps there is some legal reason why I should, but no I don't think I will exclude Quebec. It's not really a 'contest'. Just a free gift we pick out to offer to subscribers each month. I think I am actually a bit behind on these though. People are suppose to get emails on the automated part of this. Sadly I am not getting an email and have to remember to look up the topics and email directly the person who won about it.

I think I will spend 30 mins and try to see why the emails are failing.

Thanks,
Jim
ubisuck
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 11:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Perhaps there is some legal reason why I should, but no I don't think I will exclude Quebec.

Thanks,
Jim

Thank you Jim, you should have received my first subscription month.
 _GOTOTOP