_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Operation Fall Gelb 1940 Campaign
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 - 08:52 PM UTC
This is a campaign I've fancied modelling for years as it was the first real movement during WW2. The campaign as you all probably know was the German invasion of Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium and France so plenty of scope there. With all the British and French goodies that have been released over the last couple of years, both armour and softskins loads to choose from.

I was thinking of a start date as Jan 1st 2014 and ending Dec 31st 2014 so that gives us a year as if people are working on large dios they're at a disadvantage as they're building multiple things (vehicles, scenery, buildings etc). It also gives everyone aplenty of time for research as well. It won't be just a dio campaign but dios are always more than welcome

I hate rushing things personally as I'm sure most of you do hence a long campaign which is ironic seeing as the real one was over in a flash . It's also an opportunity to model things we don't see a lot of rather than the usual Shermans, Tigers, Panthers etc. Any thoughts gents?
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 82 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 - 08:55 PM UTC
Trying to get this to show in the armour side but the drop down menu is crap and won't let me do it. Any idea how to transfer this appreciated.
 _GOTOTOP