Trouble with decals?
Archer Fine Transfers
jackalone72
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 104 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 02:36 AM UTC
Has anyone visited ther site and ordered If you have let me know how they do buisness.There site is great but still questionable.I know I can purchase from a retailer but Im looking for large quantity.

Thanks
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 03:06 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Has anyone visited ther site and ordered If you have let me know how they do buisness.There site is great but still questionable.I know I can purchase from a retailer but Im looking for large quantity.

I haven't ordered from them, but I have had several complimentary sets sent to me by the owner, Woody Vondracek, last month. He seems to be a good guy and a straight shooter. I contacted him through his e-mail link on the home page. Try talking to him directly.
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 03:14 AM UTC
I've ordered direct a few times and have always had good service and a positive experience.

Gunnie
kkeefe
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 1,416 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 03:15 AM UTC
I have ordered from Woody a couple of times via his website with absolutely no problems.

Have no fear.
MGard
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 60 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 03:16 AM UTC
I have ordered from them several times and never had a problem. I don't know if you have used any of their products yet, but they are of excellent quality.

Mike
jrnelson
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
entire network: 719 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 05:22 AM UTC
I too have ordered directly from the web site on many occasions. Alway fast reliable service! I would highly recommend the site. Order with confidence!

Jeff
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,434 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 06:23 AM UTC
Probably the best service i've had buying directly from the manufacturer!!! I recommend them and their product!!!! They also make the best flags in 1/35th great for air recognition panels!!!! STUG
Jurgen
Visit this Community
Limburg, Belgium
entire network: 651 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 09:44 AM UTC
I have ordered and got decals from them (even in the Netherlands!!) and got the decals in a very solid pakkage by airmail. It even had a small manual included explaining how to best use the decals.
Just make sure you check out really good what your about to order, I ordered arabic slogans, but I didn't look good and got them, they turned out to be from the beiroet war... my mistake, but they were nice decals... (Now let's hope not much guys can read Arabic.... )
Very large amount of decals and good service
Jurgen
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 12:23 PM UTC
Would also chime in and say yes he is great to work with had a set where decal was not proper a call and he sent me a whole new set after I told him only one transfer was bad
***** in my book. (++) (:-)
kkoori
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 42 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 03:03 PM UTC
I've ordered from here in Australia, the decals arrived quickly and without any problems. Service and product were excellent and I plan to make another order in the near future.
animal
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,503 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,163 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 03:21 PM UTC
Ditto I have ordered from Woody. I use his transfers for the guntrucks bumpe numbers and unit markings.
SSgtTowers
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 73 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 03:55 PM UTC
Same here no problems at all and totally worth every penny. Buy with confidence and if you are scared they do use paypal which pretty much grantees your order is legit!
 _GOTOTOP