_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
Is This The Old Future Floor Polish?
gkedwards
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 99 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 04:35 PM UTC
I had a bottle of Future stashed away but, evidently it got lost the last time I moved. Is Pledge Floor Care Multi-Surface Finish the same stuff that we used to get?

I need some Future really bad I'm out completely, but was told that it had been changed to "Pledge", and there are several different versions of the Pledge label. I think Walmart has it here in the States, and I have the link listed below with the discription of it.

This particular blend is listed as being safe for acrylics, so that makes me think this is the replacement for the old Future brand. Is this the correct stuff?

Thanks for all help. Greg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pledge-Floor-Care-27-fl-oz/15136693
gkedwards
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 99 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 04:02 PM UTC
Just to let anybody know that's interested. I called SC Johnson Corporation today and asked them about the difference in the old Future formula vs the new Pledge formula that I listed from Wal-Mart. They said that the new Pledge Floor Care Multi-Surface Finish was infact the exact same formula that the old Future was.

So according to the SC Johnson people, they finally just dropped the Future name on the bottle for merchandising purposes only.

Hope this helps someone.
 _GOTOTOP