_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
Campaign process?
communityguy
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 493 Posts
KitMaker Network: 133 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 04:36 AM UTC
I'm not clear on how to move from signing up for a campaign and "attaching" your work to one. Do I need to post my images/build log/something else to somewhere in particular? Otherwise, it seems like I could sign up for everything and end up getting a campaign ribbon for all of them.

What's the right process beyond clicking "enlist"?
JClapp
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 2,265 Posts
KitMaker Network: 225 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 04:48 AM UTC
Even though the enlist button is enabled, and you have enlisted, you must wait for the "start date".
On that day an "official" thread in the respective"campaigns" forum will appear, together with an announcement.
Campaigners post their progress photos and comments there.
Each campaign has an official gallery (have a look through the old galleries, look for "campaigns".)
Each campaigner must post finished model photos in this gallery to recieve the award ribbon.
other rules may apply. the campaign page where you enlist describes the requirements, start, and end dates.

Namabiiru
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 2,888 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:34 PM UTC
Having led several campaigns now I'd like to offer the suggestion that if it is easily implementable there be added spaces on each campaign page for the campaign leader to add a direct link to the campaign forum thread and the campaign gallery. I think that would make things a lot easier for both campaign leaders and enlistees.

Cheers! And thanks to all the KMN staff for all the hard work you do to keep this site running!

_GOTOTOP