WWII Weekend in Reading, PA, June 7-8-9 2013
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 12:20 AM UTC
Hello everyone

Just thought I'd Post this in case anyone was interested. It is almost time for the Mid-Atlantic Air Museums annual WWII Weekend & Air Show.

This is a fun show that lasts all weekend, and almost everything is WWII themed. When the War Birds are not flying around they will be on display on the ground. There are re-enactments taking place at various times and there will be around 1,700 re-enactors there this year along with speaking guests. And around 200 military vehicles, which is the highlight for me.

Here is a link to their website for more info.

WWII Weekend Reading Pa.

I plan to attend this year and get a lot more photos. I still havn't published all the walk arounds I took last year. LOL

Most of the Vehicles will be U.S. Jeeps and Half Tracks are the most common, though other countries are represented, just not as common, last year I missed the Hetzer that showed up.

Delbert

P.S. I'm not affiliated in any way to the organizers of this event. I'm just posting as an interested party.
AFVFan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 1,980 Posts
KitMaker Network: 409 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 10:15 AM UTC
Thanks for posting Delbert! I just forwarded the info to some friends in the Carlisle area. Wish I could make it.
 _GOTOTOP