Place your announcements here please.
Trying to remember an online shop....
Kitzilla
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 21 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 09:45 AM UTC
Even though I'm just getting back into the hobby, I've perused online shops over the years taking a look at what sort of product is out there.

I remember several years ago I had found a large site with tons of product and really good prices, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. All I can remember that that site seemed a little out of date at the time, and they had a unique order system. You could browse the store and adds items to a sales queue, and rather than finalizing the sale then, at the end of the day or the next day they would tally up your items and then invoice you. It was unique because you could add and delete stuff from your order as you saw fit, as long as the changes were taken care of before "cutoff".

Maybe they're not in business anymore, for all I know. I just seem to remember they had an amazing selection and really good prices. My limited searches on the net haven't turned up much though, so I'm hoping someone here might know the site I'm thinking of.
Kitzilla
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 - 07:33 AM UTC
Found it! It was Great Models, which seems to have been bought out by Sprue Brothers. Oh well, Sprue Brothers has always been a great shop, so I'll keep shopping there.
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 03:12 PM UTC
Don't forget us shops north of the border as well!
Kitzilla
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 03:34 PM UTC
Definitely won't! I think I've actually bought from you before. I had a somewhat aborted reentry into the hobby a couple of years ago, and I think I bought stuff from your shop at the time
 _GOTOTOP