TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Two Towers Extended DVD
sniper
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 1,065 Posts
KitMaker Network: 497 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 06:41 PM UTC

Two Towers extended DVD came out today and I picked it up on sale. Over 40 minutes of new footage, so I think it's a must have. I really like the way they have done these and it will be awesome to have all three extended movies.

Can't wait till Return of the King, but this makes the wait a bit easier! I have a feeling that TT will be my least favorite of the three, but it still is a great movie.

Steve
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 12,927 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,060 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 07:31 PM UTC
Sounds good, I hear that when the 3rd comes out on DVD, it will be longer as well. Christopher Lee is apparently mighty p@@@ed at some of Saruman's speeches ending-up on the cutting -room floor... So they'll be restored in the DVD.....Jim
newtothegame
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 588 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 03:49 PM UTC
I bought mine yesterday and am planning on watching it Friday - dumb work always getting in the way of my fun!

Anyone watched it yet?
StukeSowle
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 599 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 04:53 PM UTC
I got my copy a few days ago and have been busy watching it and the appendices for the past few days. Great stuff.

I would like to note that those who do have it should watch the appendices and the one in particular about turning the novel into the movie. There has been much talk about how Faromir has been portrayed incorrectly in the movie. In this appendice they talk about why they changed the character. In the end, I think it makes sense and makes for a better movie. If you haven't had a chance, check it out.

Stuke