Aircraft kits for sale by poster.
FS 1/24 scale aircraft
vcollins
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 03:12 AM UTC
I'm clearing out my 1/24 scale aircraft, would like to sell all of them in a bundle package... or at least the Trumpeter kits in one group,and maybe the Airfix kits in another group.. I have 19 kits in all for sell. I,m located in northwest Atlanta in Dallas, ga, if someone lives close by...

1/24 Trumpeter kits $50.00 A KIT $350 for all

BF109 K-4
BF109 G-6
FW190 D-9
SPITFIRE MK. VB/TROP
SPITFIRE MK. VB FLOATPLANE
ZERO A6M2-N RUFE FLOATPLANE I have 2 of these.
ZERO A6M2-21 This kit has been started, so I would give this one away with the purchase of the other kits...

Airfix kits $25.00 A KIT $250 for all.

2-KITS BF109E
2-KITS SPITFIRE MK 1A
2-KITS HURRICANE MK1
2-KITS P-51 MUSTANG
1-KIT FW190A/F
2-KITS JU87B-2 STUKA 1 of these kits was started also, same applies free kit with purchase of others.. I think they are priced very reasonable compared to what new kits sell for....

If anyone is interested send me a message, or if anyone lives near me, can come take a look at the kits I have for sell....

thanks,
vcollins
jojo1010
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 72 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 05:15 PM UTC
Message sent.

Jojo
vcollins
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 - 04:53 AM UTC
Update, The Airfix kits have been sold to Jojo.....

Ok, I have another update... Since I haven't had any response on the Trumpeter kits... I need the money, so I'll give someone a deal on them just as long as they buy all of them.. I'll let them go for $30.00 a kit, plus the shipping cost....but thats as cheap as I can go. If I can't sell them for that, then I'll keep them.. Thats cheap since some of these kits sell for over a $100 per kit, and then some sell for less than that... If your interested send me a pm with your email, and I'll send you a photo.. I seem to have a problem attaching pic to my post...

Thanks,
vcollins
Removed by original poster on 03/26/13 - 00:40:06 (GMT).
jojo1010
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 72 Posts
KitMaker Network: 73 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 11:43 AM UTC
Vernon is an awesome person to work with! I got the Airfix planes in earlier in the week. Can't complain at all! Thanks Vernon!

Joe
vcollins
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 06:47 AM UTC
Hey, thanks Joe... update on 1/24 Trumpeter kits have been sold to Bill in maryland ... Big Thanks to these guys for their business..

Vernon
medic45
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 38 Posts
KitMaker Network: 37 Posts
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:02 PM UTC
Vernon,

It was great to work with you on the sale of the Trumpeter kits. They came in very good condition considering the size of the boxes. I half expected them to be dented, smashed, torn and look like they had gone through combat. But the came in great shape and I will always look forward to working with you again.
 _GOTOTOP