_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New here-hello
trekriffic
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 10 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 08:27 AM UTC
I just found this site today and thought I'd just go ahead and jump in wiht both feet. I'm a middle- aged modeller who likes sci-fi. I'm a big Star Trek and Irwin Allen fan and I stick mostly to those subjects although I sometimes stray into other areas of sci-fi if I like the subject enough. I look upon model building as a form of art and really like to invest a lot of time and effort to produce something Imyself and I hope others can enjoy. I look forward to contributing pictures of some of my work and enjoying the work of other forum members here.

windysean
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 1,917 Posts
KitMaker Network: 133 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 09:34 AM UTC
Thanks for posting, Steve! Looking forward to seeing your efforts!
Cheers,
-Sean H.
raypalmer
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,151 Posts
KitMaker Network: 100 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 02:08 PM UTC
Sounds great to have you aboard. One day I'll get around to posting the agonizingly slow progress on my big ERTL Enterprise A. Making some modifications in order to produce a really well lit model.
trekriffic
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 - 06:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for posting, Steve! Looking forward to seeing your efforts!
Cheers,
-Sean H.

Thanks! I hope to drop in her quite often. I have quite a few model pics to share.
trekriffic
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 - 06:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sounds great to have you aboard. One day I'll get around to posting the agonizingly slow progress on my big ERTL Enterprise A. Making some modifications in order to produce a really well lit model.

I look forward to seeing pics of your Ent-A. I recently completed a 1/1000 Polar Lights Ent Refit. Still haven't gotten around to working on the big 1/350 Refit yet. It sits up on the shelf and calls to me.
 _GOTOTOP