_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello
stef29
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 - 07:11 AM UTC
Hi everyone. I've posted a few things and just noticed this forum, I guess should have started here! In any case, I am just getting back into the hobby after 30+ years. I focus on Armor, though in my youth liked any military subject. The funny thing is, Armorama is what got me back into the hobby. About a year ago I stumbled on the sight and spent hours looking at the great stuff the folks here do, the great topics, tips, etc. A far cry from 1975 when you were unlikely to meet anyone interested in weathering a Sherman. Anyway, 30 years later with kids off to college and more time on my hands, I started up again and love it. Happy Modelling!
windysean
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 1,917 Posts
KitMaker Network: 133 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 - 02:39 PM UTC
Sounds good, Bill. jump into the conversations anytime! everyone has something to add. thanks for posting!
-Sean H.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:44 PM UTC
Welcome to the site. Another tread head is always appreciated. If you are like me, far too much time on your hands, I'm sure you will settle into a nice little groove and hit the learning curve.
stef29
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 01:56 AM UTC
Well not too much time yet, retirement is probably 10 years out, and still one teenager at home (For a couple more years). But I've learned more on 2 kits than I ever did before. The tools, techniques and after market stuff is staggering.
zailaiboke
Visit this Community
China / 简体
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 - 05:59 PM UTC

later with kids off to college and more time on my hands