Shows and events in North America.
Valleycon 23 (Chicopee MA) Is a Month Away
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 11:21 AM UTC

Wings & Wheels Modelers' annual contest, Valleycon 23, is now a month away. We will again this year offer 5 free raffle tickets to entrants who fill in their registration and ID forms from our website

As you can see in the flyer above, we will have over $1000 in raffle prizes. We have again sold out our vendor of 64 tables, including our club tables. A few of the professional vendors are Rare Plane Detective, Alpenflage Hobbies, Sentinel Miniatures, Craftec, The Hobby Bunker, Tom's Trains, and Time Machine Hobbies.

Registration will be $5.00 for the first three models and $2.00 for each additional model. Collections and dioramas are considered one entry. Those under 16 will again be offered free registration for their first three models. General admission is $5.00 and parking is free. There will be food available on site.

We continue to do traditional IPMS style (1-2-3) judging for the aircraft and automotive classes with open (gold-silver-bronze) for the other categories.

For more information, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Hope to see many of you in March.
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 - 12:31 PM UTC
Earlier today I went to the site, but the downloadable forms weren't up.All good now?
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 - 01:36 PM UTC
Carl, it's 8:35 pm. I just checked the site, they are up and running. Here are direct links to the Registration form and to the ID form.
 _GOTOTOP