_GOTOBOTTOM
Scratchbuilders!: Aircraft
This is a group for aircraft scratchbuilding questions, topics and projects.
Hosted by Mike Kirchoff
MI17V5 Ejercito de Venezuela
Huracan
Visit this Community
Carabobo, Venezuela
entire network: 23 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 - 05:11 AM UTC
Hi.

This is my proyect hobby boss 1/72 MI8/17 and Eduard MI 8 Exterior Set, with a lot of scratchbuild for make a MI17V5 of the Venezuelan Army. Excuse my english

bat-213
Visit this Community
Canada
entire network: 902 Posts
KitMaker Network: 93 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 11:28 AM UTC
that is a very cool build,cant wait to see it finished.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 12:09 PM UTC
Very nice! It looks as though you are scratchbuiling the interior. Do you have any more photos of this?
Huracan
Visit this Community
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 11:59 PM UTC
I lost the photos of the interior work, only scratchbuild the seatings and the interior coating,the door cargo and the panel of control in the cabine of pilot.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 - 12:10 AM UTC
Very nice. Great job on the rear cargo doors and the nose. You should post this over at Aeroscale's Rotary Wing Forum too.
Huracan
Visit this Community
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 02:27 AM UTC
Hi:

here the flare launcher(2) and antennas (1), only need correct some details and the paint. At the same time i`m building Zvezda MI35M of the Venezuelan Army, my first OOB.

Excuse my Google english
Huracan
Visit this Community
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 - 03:24 AM UTC
continue with the MI35M:

The first major assembly is the cockpit/troop cabin/engine/transmission area, I encountered some problem to close this area, the engine compartment don´t close well, Hold the parts together with rubber bands and tape to make sure that they all fit together perfectly.
The second major assembly process is the closing of the fuselage. I encountered a number of problems with this step. The fit between cockpit assembly and the fuselage halves was so tight that I could not get the fuselage completely closed and i finished with putty.

La primera gran área de ensamblaje es la de cabina / cabina de tropa / motor / transmisión, me encontré con algunos problemas para cerrar esta zona, el compartimiento del motor no cierran bien, hay que sujetar las piezas entre sí con bandas de goma y/o cinta para asegurarse de que todos ellos encajen a la perfección.
El segundo proceso de ensamblaje principal es el cierre del fuselaje. Me encontré con una serie de problemas en este paso. El ajuste entre la cabina y montaje de las mitades del fuselaje era muy difícil de unir, quedaba mucha luz entre las mitades, tuve que rellenar con masilla.

Huracan
Visit this Community
Carabobo, Venezuela
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 05:12 AM UTC
this is the advance in my MI17 helicopter, the preshading and the tree color of camouflage in humbrol paint (102-116-117).

Este es el avance en el MI17, el pre shading y los tres colores del camuflage en pinturas humbrol (102-116-117)

_GOTOTOP