_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Official: Ancient Airfix campaign
b17-peter
Visit this Community
Hessen, Germany
entire network: 696 Posts
KitMaker Network: 24 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 02:45 AM UTC
Hello,
I'm a newcomer to this forum and I hope I get things right if I start here.javascript:PasteSmiley(':|')
I saw that campaign about a month ago and because I still got an Airfix B-26 Marauder stacked away since the 1980s, I decided to join in.
The kit was issued in 1973, my box looks a bit younger, with a finished model on it.

I'd like to add some pictures I took during the (still ongoing) construction, but somehow I didn't find out yet how to manage this.

Maybe someone could give me a hint? I'd be grateful for that, so I can take part in this campaign successfully....
By the way, you folks have some fine kits on your benches
!
Jessie_C
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 6,965 Posts
KitMaker Network: 609 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 12:48 PM UTC
Hi Peter,

Welcome to the build! You can join the build by simply posting replies to the "official build thread" which you can find pinned at the top of this forum. You can keep this thread going as a separate build thread if you wish.

For pictures, here's a tutorial thread on how to do pictures the Kitmaker.net way : )
b17-peter
Visit this Community
Hessen, Germany
entire network: 696 Posts
KitMaker Network: 24 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 07:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the build! You can join the build by simply posting replies to the "official build thread" which you can find pinned at the top of this forum. You can keep this thread going as a separate build thread if you wish.

For pictures, here's a tutorial thread on how to do pictures the Kitmaker.net way : )

Hi Jessica,

thanks a lot for your advice for a newbie here. I'll try to sort it out and hope I can present my first pictures soon in the right thread.

Peter
 _GOTOTOP