_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Norway
Pytagoras
Visit this Community
Møre og Romsdal, Norway
entire network: 300 Posts
KitMaker Network: 15 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 10:31 AM UTC
Good day!

I'm a little bit late with the intro as I've been active since November last year. I started building models in my younger days, but never painted any of the models I made. Did not start back up again until the summer of 2011 with a Tamiya Stug IV. Hand painted that model but decided I would try airbrushing instead.

After a little break I went for a Tamiya Pz IV Ausf. D and pretty happy with that so far. Still learning the ropes in most things. Also started an Academy Wirbelwind.

Being a fan of World of Tanks, I've bought mostly german WWII tanks in 1:35 scale and will probably stick to that in the future. Looking forward to continuing this hobby.

..and here's a photo of my newly upgraded workspace:

SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,971 Posts
KitMaker Network: 568 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 10:48 AM UTC
Welcome aboard, and nice little set up you have there.

Kevin
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 643 Posts
KitMaker Network: 109 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 12:43 PM UTC
Welcome aboaard you are at the best site for help and posting your work. So again welcome aboard.
Tom
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 03:09 PM UTC
WHOO HOO! Another fan of WWII German other has joined the ranks! Glad to have you aboard. That's a pretty nice work space. I would recommend you get a cutting mat. You should be able to pick one up from your local department store. I've found the flimsy cutting boards in home stores work great.
Pytagoras
Visit this Community
Møre og Romsdal, Norway
entire network: 300 Posts
KitMaker Network: 15 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 11:15 PM UTC
Thanks for the welcome.

@retiredyank: I've already bought myself a cutting mat, I just hadn't placed it on the table when I took the picture. I got most stuff in place for modelling, just missing some filters and washes for weathering my current projects.

I've got 8 kits in my stash, 2 kits in the making and 1 under way from China. Most of my kits are Panzerkampfwagen IV variants, including a Brummbar and a Ausf G, but I'm really looking forward to start on my Panzerkampfwagen Löwe from Amusing Hobby.
 _GOTOTOP