_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Back on Board
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 01:51 AM UTC
Good Morning from Texas, Folks:
Well after an extended leave. And flying under a new name Bravo-Comm, (Short for Bravo Command, i.e. Team Bravo) My old alias was Dagger-1, Some of you might remember me.
Anyway. I am back for sure this time. I had thought that I was coming back on board a few months ago. But got other wise side tracked. So I am back for sure this time. Something New that I saw at my local Hobby Shop this week. It appears that Hasagewa has issued a 24 Scale model of the Me-109G Model I think !! I had other things on my mind and only gave it a quick look over. BUT it looks like it will be quiet a project ot build. Something for me to think about POSSIBLY doing sometime this coming year. CURRENTLY ?? Well I just completed a new member to my Team Bravo Force An M2A2 IFV with reactive amor plating,
And am trying to wrap up work strarted last season on a FW-190 F-8. And a F-15E Strike Eagle on the table to be strated this coming week, (Hopefully) Anyway. I'' m Back and hope to start spending more time here in the coming months and have good news to report on the upcoming projects such as the F-15E And a Hawker Tyhoon that I am buying this weekend. OH and One More Thing. I just turned 44 this week. My My How time does fly.

sourkraut
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 602 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 03:47 AM UTC
glad to have you back
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 03:50 AM UTC
Welcome back. Why didn't you just ask Jim to change your old callsign? He has done it for several other users.
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 04:03 AM UTC
Sabot: Good Idea. I Did not think of that. Oh Well. BTW the above mentioned model is a .....Trumpeter Kit. Not Hasagewa, Sorry I got them mixed up.

!!
Arthur
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,454 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 06:49 AM UTC
Welcome back to the fold Dagger 1 now,Bravo-Comm,good to see you back
Arthur
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 06:51 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sabot: Good Idea. I Did not think of that. Oh Well. BTW the above mentioned model is a .....Trumpeter Kit. Not Hasagewa, Sorry I got them mixed up.

Do you want to do that? It's not a problem although I will need to change the callsign for the new account so they don't confilict.

Cheers,
Jim
boosahmer
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 651 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:19 AM UTC
Welcome back, Bravo...good to have you
Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:30 AM UTC
SABOT:
Sure if that will work. That would be great. THANKS. And Hello and Also a Thanks to Boo.

_GOTOTOP