_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Canada
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
MLM Leopard C2 MEXAS
Trackjam
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 831 Posts
KitMaker Network: 210 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 05:21 AM UTC
JP Morgan and I are working on a re-run of the MLM Leopard C2 MEXAS. The plan is to have it done in volume by HKCW as we did with both the Leopard C1 and Leopard C1 (late) kits. It will take a few months for this to be realized into a product for sale but the process has begun.

At this time I am looking for some feedback from the viewers here. Option 1 that I am considering is releasing a complete conversion for the C2 MEXAS as one kit, with all the necessary parts to convert any Revell/Italeri Leopard 1 hull into a C2 MEXAS. Thus parts that normally came with the C2 kit such as the A5 rubber armour would not be included. Option 2 is to do them as two separate kits, but you would end up with surplus parts if you did the MEXAS.

So this is an unofficial poll. Reply Option 1 if you want to see a complete C2 MEXAS conversion, or Option 2 if you want two separate kits. Note that if we go option 1, a follow on kit would likely be a C2 with options to make an OPFOR tank.

Once we ket the ball rolling some of the other MLM items such as the 1 metre turret.

Cheers!

PS From now on you can harass me about when it is coming out and give JP a break!

_GOTOTOP