_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
WTB First British Armor.
Thundergrunt
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 657 Posts
KitMaker Network: 75 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 - 03:17 AM UTC
Hi All

I am looking to buy my first british armor, I have not built a tank yet as I am deployed, I have a 1/4 built tamiya panther at home. I have been reading around multiple forums and asking alot of questions and what I have been told and seen that the tamiya kits of the British Cromwell or Centaur are great Beginner kits and are fairly accurate similar to the shermans and PZ's. Does anyone have 1 or 2 tucked away in their stash piles that they have forgotten about and would like part with? =) Also I am dying to get my hands on some plastic, all the big bases here have the clubs, but out here on the little Forward Operating Bases and COP's we don't have that capability. I only have access to paypal and can pay that way. I tried an ebay purchase and it was never to be seen as they have some automated mailing standards and such. I dont see any PM or email stuff here on the forum. So I will be watching the post. Let me know your $ thanks.

Eugene
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2013 - 04:55 AM UTC
What about the Challenger 1 or 2 from Tamiya both are easy to work with and result in great looking models.
 _GOTOTOP