Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
A Rutty salute to our group.
jackhammer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 357 Posts
KitMaker Network: 40 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 09:15 AM UTC
I recently had a setback that most of you may know about. This post is not about that. After reading it a Piggly ( who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent {and he may not want to be named....let him decide that})wrote to me privately and said he was sending me a care package. Well.....it arrived today and it is a miniture workshop of tools and paint/solvents. I do love our group and hope he knows that I love him and don't think of him as a welcome matt. There are so many other reasons I am grateful for this brotherhood of Pigs. I could right at least 22 of them off the top of my head, but I wont. Soon, I will make my way to The Allegany Hobby Shop, so that these tools can be used. Another Brother (also nameless) here took a hit financially from me when I became usurped. He has been so kind and thoughtful. Even after all the trouble I have been, he says," Send the money when you can." Tell me where you can find friends like THAT in your everyday life? Even if you saw them every 2 minutes or drove around in thier SS chevy whatever. I say you guys are the best and I raise my porkish Hindquarters in a protien induced salute!!!!!!!
Love you guys................in a friends ONLY type of way.
Long Live the DSB,GSO, and all those little voices inside my head........... ain't you cute.... yes, you are...... yes, you are......... OUCH!!!!! You bit me!!!!!!!! (++) (++) #:-)
ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,218 Posts
KitMaker Network: 325 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 09:34 AM UTC
Glad to see you back again..... hope everything is ok for you....

(++)
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 10:17 AM UTC
greetings and welcome back mate.
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 10:43 AM UTC
when you were gone you were sadly missed. i am glad to see you back.

Chris (++) (++) (++) and his Back-Up Trio.
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 11:05 AM UTC
Good to see you on your hooves again bro pig!Most inspirational groups say"One Day At A Time" (love that Valerie Bertinelli) But I digest.We all must suport our sty bretheren as much as possible,until it hurts.Or Avis.
We must go by the motto,"One Piece At A Time".Or even,
"One Kit At A Time." (++) (++) (++) 49 (++) (++) (++)
gunnerk19
Visit this Community
Maine, United States
entire network: 354 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 02:07 PM UTC
WB, Lord JackHammerus! Glad to hear things are looking up...

(P.S.... Can you give me Helga's private cell phone number? I've been soooo bad lately... Something about Anna Kournikova and me wearing shiney pants to a ping pong tournament...) #:-)

(++) (++) (++) (++) (++) x 10
jackhammer
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 02:56 AM UTC
I think the subject of the post was missed...........it is about our brotherhood, not me.
Now, for a few of the new GSO regulations and subjections;
1) Any word containing a vowel that has a long sound to it,is to be spoken with a lisp.
2) The use of microwave beamed mind control devices are to be restricted to the hours of 1:00am and 3:47am. Violations are frowned apon by a hippopatamus(imagine those lips frowning on you....ewwwwww!)
3) Mayonaisse, used apon a burger, is a capital offense and is punishable by the Richard Grere/rabid badger technique......you figure it out.
4) The privilage of Helga's "company" is to be requested with the proper paperwork, in triplicate, and is BYOTD (bring your own torture device)
8) YOU are not to question my numbering system!
6) Boweevels are NOT to be used as barterable commodities. Boweevels deserve our respect for all that they do for us so, please refrain from this practice.
7) Truely dispicable infractions will be met with the most fearsome punishment allowable.
Heidi awaits your screw ups!
Yet again, these and all the other rules and directives are subject to the GSO's whims, as well as His Most Lordly, Lord Pakish and SLDDA.
Long Live the DSB,GSO, and those two crazy M&M actors, from the commercials. #:-) (++)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 12:03 PM UTC
Herr Commandant,
I must take exception with this step:

Quoted Text

6) Boweevels are NOT to be used as barterable commodities. Boweevels deserve our respect for all that they do for us so, please refrain from this practice.

I have a carapace to pick with you. I find Boweevels to make fine croutons,esp on wolfsnout salad.!! (++) (++) 49 (++) (++)
jackhammer
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2003 - 12:21 PM UTC
Tank, ol' boy....it's commodities, not condiments.........
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2003 - 01:23 PM UTC
Jack,
We must corner the market on Boweevuls.Imagine all the Southern Sharecroppers with nothing to blame for poor cotton crops.We could sell em back at $5 a passel.
Uh,are boweevuls sold in passels?If we pass on passels,will we be burried under Boweevuls?
Enquiring minds want to no!
Pnzr-Cmdr
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 483 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2003 - 01:55 PM UTC
one word... OINK! (++) (++)
jackhammer
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 03:21 AM UTC
The Market for Boweevels is round and therefor cannot be cornered. As for the distinct sound of Porcine unrest, I must confer with my superiors as to the enunciation and correct handiness of said statement.
Long Live the DSB, GSO, and those cute little drink umbrellas #:-) (++)
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 11:37 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I must confer with my superiors

What!!!!!!!!???????? der Jackhammer has superiors???
Un beliveable.
Untrue
Fluvian mind babble.
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 06:13 PM UTC
Meant to post in it for a long time, but fluvian affairs got in the way, in any case. The only thing I can say is I am so glad that Jackhammer is back, and kicking. (Kicking what, is still under investigation of GSO overseeing committee, yeah, ya got it right! we have a committee for all intelligent or A-Intelligent branches here!!!!).

In a way, GSO is the DSB, Lord Jonus represents the finest of DSB, loyal, wacky, and bedeviled, Long Live GSO, DSB! And Oink Fluvian Oink!!!! As many many fine member of this organization, GSO never never owned, or built any fluvian wingy things, and only did Armor, and more specifilly FAMO!!! many members here can't say the same about themselves, Ya know who I am talking about!!!! And we will coming for ya!!!!!

So in Short, Jonus, good to have ya back!!!! Oink Oink Oink!
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 07:02 PM UTC
I knew building that winged thingy was a mistake!!!! Now Helga will be coming over and "ask" some "questions" Come to think of it, methinks I'll build more winged thingies (++) (++)

Good to see you back on your trotters GSO. I agree that, Fluvian or Wolf attacks notwithstanding, the DSB helps everyone else. I myself was a recipient of some very wonderful gifts courtesy of our very generous pillars of oinkiness. I hope I can do the same when my chance comes.

Sieg Heil DSB!!! (++) (++) (++)
Oberst
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 851 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 03:49 AM UTC
YO YO Jon, :-)
Good to hear from you after all this time.
You should have experienced the worry you caused poor Dave, he was blubbering like a baby

Talk to you soon,

Andrew