_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Mr. Roo..where are you!
PvtParts
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,876 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 11:03 AM UTC
Hi Cliff, Well I put off paying some bills this month and caved into my plastic addiction. My ARC Clubmobile showed up today and what a great looking conversion. I figured maybe we can have a small, on the side, GB and go at it? This way you can help me and I...You can help me #:-) Provided they dont shut off my electric!
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 07, 2003 - 05:35 PM UTC
hehehe. That kit is just too good for the likes of you and me to pass up isn't it John?

mine has not quite arrived yet but I expect it in the next week or so. I have started to build the Tamiya GMC kit with Aber PE the first time I have used Aber. Awesome but!!!!!!!. I intend on having the bonnet up and having a full detailed motor on display as well.

I would be happy to build in conjunction with yourself as a mini group build if you like. Maybe with your encouragement I can beat this Aber PE set.

Kind Regards Roo
PvtParts
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 1,876 Posts
KitMaker Network: 626 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 12:28 AM UTC
Cliff,. All I can say when you see this kit is ..WOW..PE in the kit is for painting..stencils..from what I can tell. Im going to begin putting the Tamiya together in a couple of days so wont be touching the resin for a bit. You are going to love this one! As far as PE ..I havnt attempted any yet..key word is yet! From what I have seen of your work. PE should be a piece of cake for you.

Regards , John
MrRoo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 3,856 Posts
KitMaker Network: 719 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 08, 2003 - 07:05 AM UTC

Quoted Text

From what I have seen of your work. PE should be a piece of cake for you.

Don't I wish mate.

Keep in touch John.
 _GOTOTOP