wanted: F-16 Afterburner Decals with TX code
vanize
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 121 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 05:20 AM UTC
I would really like to acquire 1/48 scale decals for the following aircraft:

Afterburner released this on their 'Balad Vipers at War' sheet, which is now impossible to find.

I am hoping someone out there has this sheet, wants to do a different a/c from it, and would be willing to sell the decals pertaining to just this aircraft.

anyone?
vanize
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 02:59 AM UTC
bump
BigSmitty
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
entire network: 597 Posts
KitMaker Network: 140 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 05:09 AM UTC
I think I have some spares for the 149th FW down in San Antonio (my hometown) with the same flag on the tail. Houston's ANG squadron used the same design as well, unless you're really stuck on the Carswell JRB aircraft. I'll look and PM you if I find 'em.
vanize
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 05:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I think I have some spares for the 149th FW down in San Antonio (my hometown) with the same flag on the tail. Houston's ANG squadron used the same design as well, unless you're really stuck on the Carswell JRB aircraft. I'll look and PM you if I find 'em.

Thanks for the offer, but I actually have all those covered. my plan is to do a whole collection of Texas F-16s and I want as much variation as possible (I have a ton on markings from San Antonio and Houston squadrons if anyone needs spares for those in trade)

For the most part i can assemble the required decals, but the "fort worth"+longhorn marking will be hard to replicate, and the Afterburner sheet is the only one I know of that has it printed.
 _GOTOTOP