FS - Books
pecos
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 41 Posts
KitMaker Network: 41 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 09:28 AM UTC
Hi guys,

Most of the books are brand new (not even read ...). I'd rather sell the books by lot. I also may be willing to trade. Paypal preferred. Shipping not included. If you need more information feel free to ask. I'm based in London.

Lot Battle of England -- 13£
- Bader's Duxford Fighters - The Big Wing Controversy. Dilp Sarkar (En, 219p)
- Battle of Britain - Last Look Back. Dilp Sarkar (En, 173p)
- Max Arthur - Last of the Few. Max Arthur (En, 290p)

Lot RAF Squadron –- 10£
- The Greatest Squadron of Them All - The Definitive History of 60 (City of Edinburgh) Squadron, RAUXAF - Volume II 1941 To Date. David Ross (En, 416p)
- 185 The Malta Squadron. Anthony Rogers (En, 292p)

Lot RAF -- 20£
- Westland Lysander Mks I, II, IIII/IIIIA, III(SD)/IIIA(SD), TT Mk I,II,III. 4+ Publications
- Shipbuster Mosquito Mk XVIII "Tse-tse" - An operational History. MMP
- Wings Over Suez - the Only Authoritative Account of Air Operations During the Sinai and Suez Wars of 1956. Brian Cull

Lot German Aces – 20£
- Ace Profiles, The Men and their Aircrafts - Max Hellmuth Ostermann. Airpower Editions (Christer Bergstrom and Claes Sundin)
- Under the Guns of the Red Baron - The complete record of Von Richtofen's Victories and Victims Fully Illustrated. Norman Franks (En, 224p)
- Luftwaffe Fighter Aces - from the Eastern Front to the Defence of the Homeland. Norbert Hannig (En, 192p)

Lot 1 – 18£
- Luftwaffe Colours, Stuka Vol One - Luftwaffe Ju 87 Dive Bomber Units 1939-1941. Classic Colours
- Des Ailes Des Raquettes et du Ciel - La Flotille 3F et l'Arromanches en Indochine. ARDHAN (Armand Verdier) (French, 240p)
- PZL P.11 vol II. Monografie Lotnicze #37
- Fana Aviation #408 - Les Junkers 52 Français (French Ju 52). French magazine

Lot 2 – 32£
- German Aircraft in the Soviet Union and Russia. Midland (Yefim Gordon) (En, 320p)
- Sojusznicy Luftwaffe vol 2. Books International (Pl)
- Fist from the Sky - The Biography of Captain Takashige Egusa IJN. Peter Smith (En, 272p)

Cheers,

_GOTOTOP