_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Came to join and saw I'm already a member!
Duke_Maddog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 03:26 PM UTC
Hello all. I was referred here a little while ago and when I tried to register it said I was already a member and had been since July 2004.

My name is Mark; I'm a small scale model builder who builds 1/72 scale aircraft, 1/72 scale armor and ships ranging from 1/700 to 1/400 or so. I've also been known to dabble in cars and have done a few Sci-Fi models as well. My collection of completed models is quite large, numbering somewhere in the neighborhood of 1100 models; 620 of those are armor in 1/72 scale. I haven't gotten a definitive count on all my finished models yet, only the armor for a Boresight article.

I've seen a few familiar names on here and that feels good. I've also seen some campaigns I would have loved to join but it's too late for them now. I would have loved doing the Dragon OOB campaign since I have so many Dragon kits under construction right now. The railroad one would have been awesome, since I have the entire Panzerzug BP-44 train completed (as if December 2011); the Trumpeter BR-52 completed; I am almost finished with a Russian Armored Train called the "Dzerzhinetz", (just need to finish the quad Maxims for it) and the Trumpeter Russian Drasine "Kraznaya Zvezda"; started the Hasegawa 1/72 scale Morser Karl on Railcars, and I'm a third of the way finished with my 1/72 scale Hobby Boss Dora railgun. It'll be another four months I believe until that monster is finished. I do hope to have all these models completed and on the tables at the 2013 IPMS Nationals.

Anyway, that is my introduction and I apologize for taking so long to actually post it. I hadn't realized that I joined before, or at least I had totally forgotten that I did. I'll try to check in here more often and possibly even post something of my work.
 _GOTOTOP