_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello everyone!
nasos79
Visit this Community
Skåne, Sweden
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 - 09:04 PM UTC
Modelers world-wide, greetings from Sweden!
My name is Nasos, I am from Greece but currently live in the city of Lund, Sweden.
As my nickname suggests, I am 33 years old. I have been modelling since I was 15, but I gave up between 18 and 26. So my actual experience in fact begins around 2007.
I don't really model while I am in Sweden, because all my equipment is back home, in Greece.
I mostly build 1/48th airplanes, but I won't say no to an armored vehicle every now and then, and this is why I am introducing myself in Armorama as well as in AeroScale.

Although I don't model now, I have already built some models that I will post here, if it's ok with everyone.

I realize that in some forums there have been incidents of weirdos posting other people's work as their own. In order to reassure you that all the models that I post are my own, I would like to let you know that I have the high-resolution original pictures (I always downscale them, to make them easier to view even over a slower connection) and more photos during the construction, that I haven't uploaded, that nobody else would be able to have, but the builder. So I'm legit, don't worry about it.

Without further ado, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to becoming a member of your community.
 _GOTOTOP