_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Hasegawa instructions.
sgirty
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 1,315 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2003 - 02:34 AM UTC
Hi. Just a note of the appreciation of a company that prints out instructions that are of quality.

Been working on Hasegawa's 1/72 model of the Morser Karl with R.R. trucks over the last couple of days and I must truly say that it has been a very long time since I've seen instruction of the quality of the one's in this kit. Reminds of the good old days of Tamiya's instructions.

Plenty of pictures of the completed section you are working on. Notes on what to watch out for when assembling certain pieces together, and good graphic detail on exactly where the parts go together at.

Of course I have no idea of exactly just how old this kit may be, so maybe they have changed things since the time this kit was put out. But I sure wish that other model companies would take a hint off of this outfit and make some major changes in the way they currently print things up anymore. It's a real shame that plastic can be molded with the degree of detail that is currently available and then stick us with such deplorable instructions to assemble them with.

Take care, sgirty
 _GOTOTOP