_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Austin!
DoogsATX
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 - 03:28 AM UTC
Hello all! I've been a regular on some other forums, but some recent changes to one of them have really dented the experience, so it's time to broaden my horizons, if you will! Looking forward to contributing where I can.

My story's probably similar to many here. I build models (poorly) when I was a kid, then I got distracted by cars, girls, college, starting a career, and all that business. With the birth of my second daughter a little more than two years ago, I really wanted to find a hobby that I could do from home and that would let me work with my hands. My wife - probably to her immense regret - suggested I try building a model again. Well, it caught like wildfire and has become a fantastic outlet and source of decompression.

My project of the moment is HK's big B-25. Trying to get it done by early October for the local contest, but that may be somewhat optimistic! So far I've got the fuselage together and just stared in on the wings:

_GOTOTOP