_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
German Secrets of WW2
lonewolf
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 478 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2003 - 03:37 AM UTC
Strange...What could have happend if the krauts did develop these things?...Creepy....

Flying Saucers
Germany Secret Weapons

And what if the things we saw while playing Wolfenstien were true? What if Himmler really did have an army of undead supersoldiers? Nakakatakot...Nakaka-paranoid...Halloween pa nmn...Scarrry!! >_<
#:-)
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2003 - 03:55 PM UTC
Creepy... kung nadevelop yung mga secret weapons na yon, malamang talo Allies. And also the undead, they may eat us alive.
cardinal
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 492 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 12:11 PM UTC
That's a posibility. I'm sorry that they don't show The History Channel there. Here & I think in Canada it's one of the channels that modeler's watch because of it's topics regarding military hardware from past to the present. And not only that, it also features stuff like mysteries during WW2 & what if's in show's like Dead Men's Secrets. I hope one day it would eventually reach there. It's a good source of research material. Anyway if you guys want to you could access it on the internet @: http://www.historychannel.com
GIBeregovoy
Visit this Community
entire network: 1,612 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,129 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 12:27 PM UTC

Quoted Text

What if Himmler really did have an army of undead supersoldiers?

I'm sure the Allies would find a way to make the undead truly dead hehehehe

Yeah, the Germans had those vunderwaffen or something like that, but one thing that a lot of people overlook was that the Allies had their own share of "wonder weapons" - which turned out to have a more direct and devastating application on warfare resulting to the Axis' defeat. On that note, there was talk back then at TankNet on that, and one of the members posted a long list of wonder weapons the Allies developed and used in the war. I'll see if I can dig that thread up (unless it became a casualty in the last pruning at TankNet).
blitz
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 502 Posts
KitMaker Network: 432 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 04:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

That's a posibility. I'm sorry that they don't show The History Channel there. Here & I think in Canada it's one of the channels that modeler's watch because of it's topics regarding military hardware from past to the present. And not only that, it also features stuff like mysteries during WW2 & what if's in show's like Dead Men's Secrets. I hope one day it would eventually reach there. It's a good source of research material. Anyway if you guys want to you could access it on the internet @: http://www.historychannel.com

another good channel is Discovery "Wings" which only features planes 24 hours a day.
 _GOTOTOP