_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Trumpeter December Releases for North America
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 04:42 AM UTC
Didn't see these posted anywhere so thought I would throw them up there. Got the release sheet from my supplier for Trumpeter Releases for December.

Enjoy!!!

1/35 Canadian Cougar 6x6 Armored Vehicle General Purpose (AVGP) Improved Version (New Variant)

This newest variant of the Cougar includes stowage bins to replace the propellers and a new turret rack. Kit consists of over 250 parts including rubber tires, metal gun barrel and photo-etched parts.

1/35 Russian BMP3 Infantry Fighting Vehicle (Greek Service) (New Variant)

The Greek variant of the BMP-3 includes new hull side panels and idler to match the BMP-3M variant sold to Greece. Kit consists of over 740 parts on 11 sprues including individual track links and photo-etched parts.

1/32 German Ju87R Stuka Attack Aircraft (New Variant)

The “R” was a long range Stuka variant designed to interrupt shipping lanes. It had additional fuel lines in the outer wing stations to permit the use of two under-wing drop tanks. To prevent overload conditions, bomb carrying ability was often restricted to a single 250kg bomb if the aircraft was fully loaded with fuel. Kit consists of over 330 parts on 14 sprues including a detailed cockpit, rubber tires and photo-etched parts.

1/144 Chinese J20 Mighty Dragon Twin-Engine Stealth Fighter (New Tool)

Scaled down from the previously released 1/72 variant, this is the newest fighter aircraft in the Chinese Air Force, having made its first flight in Jan, 2011. Kit consists of over 50 parts and completed kit has a wingspan of about 6”.

1/350 HMS Warspite British Battleship (New Variant)

The Warspite was a Queen Elizabeth-class battleship of the British Royal Navy. She valiantly served in both WWI and WWII, earning the most battle honors ever awarded to an individual ship in the Royal Navy, including the most awarded for actions in WWII. Warspite fought in the Battle of Jutland in WWI and in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans as well as the Mediterranean Sea in WWII. She was decommissioned in 1947, yet on the way to the scrap yard, broke loose of her tug lines in a storm and she beached. Various attempts were made to move her, but in 1955 she gradually disappeared from view under the sea just off the British Coast. Kit consists of over 540 parts including two Mk I aircraft, photo-etched parts and display stand.

1/35 Russian BRDM2UM Amphibious Command Vehicle (New Variant)

The BRDM-2 has improved amphibious capabilities over its predecessor, BRDM-1, as well as additional armaments. This variant has no turret, but carries a 1 KW generator and extra radios. On either side of the upper hull there is a big antenna base. Contrary to general Western belief, this is actually a very rare vehicle primarily built for export and is currently used in nearly 40 countries. Kit consists of over 220 parts on 7 sprues including rubber tires and photo-etched parts.
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,094 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 12:19 AM UTC
Scott, I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this thread here.

Many thanks for this great release info- a nice line up of goodies!
JimboHUN
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
entire network: 461 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 01:52 AM UTC
This BMP-3 has Cypriot marks on it (flag, numbers, etc).

I hould be happier that a late BRDM would come first rather that rare command variants...

Cheers
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 2,247 Posts
KitMaker Network: 718 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 04:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Scott, I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this thread here.

Many thanks for this great release info- a nice line up of goodies!

No problem at all! Thanks!
 _GOTOTOP