_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Deleting photos
Shovelhanded63
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 02:03 AM UTC
I am doing a wip on a Meng merkava 3 with photos,and I'm going to run out of space to post pics.I'm 3/4 through the build,this don't count painting and weathering.Do I have to delete earlier photos to free up space?If so,how?And is there any alternative?
Regards....Bill
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 07:35 AM UTC
Hi Bill,

You do have to delete photos to free up space. To do so, go to your photos, make sure you are logged in, click on the specific picture you want to delete, when it opens there is a tool bar named Additional Info below the photo, click on the icon that looks like a computer screen (second from the right), click on that, scoll down a little ways and the is a section with a box you can click on that says...(CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone),click on the box and then click on the Submit Changes icon...and then it is gone. Or......easier.....you can subscribe to the KitMaker Network and for less than $4.00 a month you get a very large photo gallery. I am a subscriber and I have 103 photos in my gallery and it hasn't even shown as starting to use up any space yet. To get info about subscriptions just log in and click on your username in the upper right corner of the site. You can go from there and it is very simple to do. For the minimal amout of money it is very nice!!

I hope that helps.
Randy

PS. Welcome to Armorama by the way.
Shovelhanded63
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 108 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 07:44 AM UTC
Thanks Randy.I may subscribe next month,it indeed would be easier than deleting the build pics.
Regards,Bill
p.s.Thanks for the welcome!
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 04:12 PM UTC
You're welcome man. Don't ever hesitate to ask any questions that you have. There are a ton of cool members here that are always willing to help out.

Later,
Randy
 _GOTOTOP