Grex Tritium TG.3 Review
Careos
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 - 01:39 AM UTC
Greetings all, Careos from MiniatureModeler.com

Recently I had the opportunity to review the Grex Airbrush Tritium TG.3 on our website and thought I would share my findings with the community. If you see something I missed our have questions, feel free to contact me via PM!

http://www.miniaturemodeler.com/2012/06/grex-tritium-tg3-review.html
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 - 10:23 AM UTC
A simple flush of acetone followed by water in between uses keeps my Iwata clean. I do like the ergonomic grip, but find that my $20 airbrush paints a very sharp fine line. It is the model available from Harbor Freight, for those of you who live in the US. The air regulator is a nice addition. Looking at having to pay $20 for the one that fits my Badger compressor.
ludwig113
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,381 Posts
KitMaker Network: 176 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 06:13 AM UTC
i also have the same grex, it has totally changed the way i spray, for the better!
i used to have problems controlling a regular airbrush but that has now changed with the trigger airbrush and i actually enjoy painting again.

paul
Supe-BFG
Visit this Community
Northern Territory, Australia
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 01:20 AM UTC
Do you have trouble with the ergonomics of the airbrush? I read another review where the reviewer says that caused his hand to cramp. Unfortunately, no Grex dealers nearby so was not able to test to ascertain whether it would be a good fit for me but until reading that review, I was leaning towards purchasing one. I ended up ordering a Harder & Steenbeck Evo FX. My first AB.

Careos
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 85 Posts
KitMaker Network: 22 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 01:53 AM UTC
No cramping problems here. My hold on it is where my everything but my index finger is around the grip, my index finger runs along the side of the brush. It's really comfortable.
ludwig113
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,381 Posts
KitMaker Network: 176 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 03:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Do you have trouble with the ergonomics of the airbrush?

not at all, the grex is perfect for me, i tried a cheaper model first just to be sure before spending lots of money but the investment is totally worth it.

paul
 _GOTOTOP