_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
54mm Figure and Artillery Kits
Oddball6
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 01:53 PM UTC
I have the following kits for sale, as I will probably not get around to building them. There are a few tank kits listed as well.

Shipping is extra. Photos of all of these kits are available if you need to see them; send me an email address.

Hecker and Goros – 54mm WWII Germans, Berlin 1945
- Rifleman in winter parka, standing with 98K, reaching into cartridge pouch. Two available, new, unpainted 15.00 each
- Hitler Youth in overcoat and field cap, with Panzerfaust; new, unpainted 15.00 each

U. Puchala – 54mm WWII Germans, Luftwaffe Field Division, Italy, 1944
- Private, walking; Wearing field cap and zeltbahn, with Panzerfaust on shoulder. Two available, new, unpainted 15.00 each
- Machine Gunner, walking with MG42 slung under right arm, wearing overcoat, Luftwaffe camo field jacket, and helmet with net. New, unpainted 15.00 each

Squadron/Rubin 1:35 Panzer Lieutenant, 1940, Parade dress, At attention, saluting. White metal casting designed to fit in the open turret hatch of a PzKw I, also comes with a plain flat base, used/clean. 10.00

Hinchliffe 54mm Artillery/Figure Kits

1. 1815 British Royal Horse Artillery: 6 Pounder Gun with six- man crew. Figures are new in box, the gun has been assembled and painted. 115.00 (sold as a set only).
The crew consists of
F15 Gunner, pointing downward with left hand
F14 Cannoneer, preparing to sponge the gun
F10 Cannoneer, stopping vent
F13 Cannoneer, standing with fixed shot
F12 Cannoneer, standing with trail handspike
F11 Cannoneer, walking with two water buckets

2. American Civil War Artillery Kits
- 12 Pdr Napoleon Gun. New/unbuilt, with assembly instructions. 25.00 each two available, one bag opened.
- Artillerymen, in a mix of jackets and shirts, kepis and slouch hats; none have any personal equipment unless noted. All heads are interchangeable. All figures new/unbuilt, but several have been attached to bases and or primed. With assembly instructions . 15.00 each
Don’t know the Hinchliffe stock number, so I’ve used letters here:
A – Gunner, standing, with holstered revolver.
B – Cannoneer No. 4, pulling lanyard
C - Cannoneer No. 1, standing with sponge/rammer
D - Cannoneer No. 3, standing with arms down
E - Cannoneer No. 2, Standing with fixed cartridge
F - Gunner, adjusting elevating screw
G - Cannoneer No. 3, lifting with handspike
H - Cannoneer No. 5, with gunner’s haversack
I - Cannoneer No. 1, standing with sponge/rammer
K - Cannoneer No. 1, standing, trailing sponge/rammer (rammer staff is broken, could be used for Cannoneer No. 2 or 3 )

3. German Flak 30 20mm antiaircraft gun. This type was the first of the 20mm flak guns. New/unbuilt in bag, with assembly instructions, 25.00

Airfix 1:32/54mm “Collector Series” Figure Kits
These are new in unopened blister packs, but the packages are shopworn.
British 95th Rifleman, 1815 – 15.00
42nd Highlander(Black Watch) 1815 - 15.00
French Grenadier of the Imperial Guard – 15.00
Polish Lancer (1st Regiment Lancer of the Guard) 1815. This one has no box , but is new/unbuilt, with assembly instructions. A few parts are off the sprue, but everything is there. 20.00

Airfix 1:32 British Crusader III Cruiser Tank. Unbuilt kit, box is a little shopworn. 100% Complete, includes commander figure, decals and assembly instructions . Decals for either the Western Desert or Tunisia. A neat kit and hard to find. 30.00

Trident Alpha 1:87 scale Soviet Armor. These kits are white metal castings, with a lot of detail, but they do not have a hull bottom plate. Great for a diorama or wargames.
T-72 / M1980 Tank 10.00
T- 62 Tank 10.00
BMP 1 Infantry Fighting Vehicle 10.00

Thanks,
Oddball 6
4thCuirassier
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 10 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 10:52 PM UTC
Hi Oddball

Just noticed your thread. I'd be interested in your Hinchliffe AA gun; but - I'm in the UK. Are you happy to ship stuff there? I understand if you're not.

cheers

Phil / 4th Cuirassier
Oddball6
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 5 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 07:42 AM UTC
Phil,

I'm sorry, but I'm not shipping overseas.

Thanks,
Oddball
 _GOTOTOP