_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
FREE STUFF
techie
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 06:44 PM UTC
OK chaps, here we go, I've been modelling for more years thank I want to think about. As a result I have about twenty or so years worth of modelling magazines,Tamiya ,military modelling you get the picture I'm sure. Anyway wife has given me an ultimatum get rid of them or else!! stern look. So all I'm asking is for someone to come and collect them. They weigh a ton so no good asking me to post them . It's the UK , north east coast (Sunderland ). Offered them to local modelling clubs but got no reply, when messages were left. Sad really, but there you are. Drop me line if you are interested, they are free, and in good condition. Rather see them being used then binned. Thanks, Alfie ([email protected])

CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 07:04 PM UTC
Alfie do you have a scouts or cadet force that does model making as a part of their membership? Failing that I would suggest a shop that you trust that gives them to modellers as they want them. One other option would be military rehab locations as it is good for helping injured military personnel get back fine hand control.
 _GOTOTOP