_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from New York
Borntman
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 12:35 PM UTC
I am a model railroader and a lover of military vehicles particularly ho scale German ones. I use Marklin model trains which I have weathered myself. I just ordered 3 resin kits off of eBay which will be the first thim I will be working with resin. I currently have a few ho scale mini tanks but they were not kits just untainted models. The resin kits are of a Sdkfz250 half track with a 20 mm turret and a pz 2 lucks both by trident. I'm really looking forward to building them.
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 08:44 PM UTC
I started back into the hobby with the intent of building a rr. But, I realized that I don't have a room to dedicate to it. Armor assuages my anguish. Glad to have you. I don't visit the rr site although I'm sure you will find a lot of helpfull advice.
Borntman
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 33 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 12:35 AM UTC
Im pretty much in the same boat. I have the trains and track but don't have the track and the controller to control them digitally (ie control more than 1 locomotive from 1 remote) but don't have the room for a permanent layout. SO i do little things like modify flatcars to carry tanks and make and paint ho scale tanks for the railroad to whet my appetite for the layout I want to build.
 _GOTOTOP