_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello modellers.
jkb_sprint
Visit this Community
Thessaloniki, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 402 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 - 10:10 PM UTC
Hello guys, i'm 33 years old. Nice forum, happy to join you. I used to model only WWII aircraft but lately began to build armor too. I was avoiding to model my everyday work..... . Not a good modeller, but trying to learn and improve. Cant find a way to upload any photos though.

retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 01:32 AM UTC
Hopefully another treadhead in training. I'm sure you will learn a lot from the forum. Bunch of great guys here. You have a few options to upload photos. You can go to the "photos" tab and upload from there. Just click on the appropriate site/forum, the "upload" near the top of the screen. Your photos will be available to view in your "album". This is located to the top left of the screen. The second way is to use an external site. www.photobucket.com is what I use. It is pretty self-explanitary.
jkb_sprint
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 04:21 AM UTC
Thanks for the welcoming and the info! I uploaded some photos on my album from the three kits i've built. The old Academy Tiger 1 Early, Academy Wiberlwind and Stug IV. Dragon Tiger (P) 003 and Tamiya T 34/76 ChTz on the works. Not much but try to do better each time. I'm sure i have a lot to learn from guys here.
Delbert
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 2,659 Posts
KitMaker Network: 865 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 01:12 PM UTC
Welcome to the site..

Hope to see your work soon.

Delbert
jkb_sprint
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 02:51 AM UTC
Thank you very much Delbert. I have started a thread about the Dragon Tiger (P) i'm currently building.

John.
 _GOTOTOP