_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Good to be here!
9800Reuben
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 02:10 AM UTC
My name is Reuben Hernandez I'm from San Antonio, TX. I enjoy building 32nd. scale WWII aircraft, I am 46 years old and holding. I found this site by accident but I have really enjoyed what The P-47 Heaven site has to offer. I have recently re-joined the ranks of model builders again after a 5 year vacation due to work but I'm back again and I must say that allot has changed in 5 years so I have allot of catching up to do. I'm currently in the proccess of re-building my stash again, so I will be looking forward to be doing some wheeling and dealing on the traders board.

Reuben
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 09:16 AM UTC
Welcome back to the glue sniffing club, Reuben! Throw some pics of your stuff at us!
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 10:55 PM UTC
Hi Reuben, and welcome to the Kitmaker family ! I hope you get as much enjoyment and help from the site as I have over the last few years, and as Rick said, don't be shy about posting pictures of your work. You will be sure to get positive feedback and constructive comment from everybody here.

Cheers, D
 _GOTOTOP